Terms & Conditions
Access by anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited.
1. THE INFORMATION SERVICE
1.1 The Club Privilege information service ("the information service") is comprised of information and content, which includes but is not limited to advertising services, general news, e-commerce, interactive chat rooms, trading sites, news groups and forums (moderated and unmoderated) provided by Club Privilege and third parties with whom Club Privilege has contracted.
1.2 Club Privilege may, in its sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions from time to time at which time the new terms and conditions will immediately come into effect in respect of further usage.
2.1 Club Privilege hereby grants to the user a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use and display all content and software included in the information service on any computer of which the user is the primary user.
2.2 Notwithstanding anything contained in clause 2.1 above the user may designate members of the user's household to use the information service in accordance with the terms of this agreement, provided it is done by using the user's computer equipment or account.
2.3 The user shall not copy any of the content or software without first obtaining Club Privilege's consent and Club Privilege reserves all its rights, including the right to institute legal action and to terminate this agreement, should such infringement occur.
2.4 The user shall be responsible for all use of the information service accessed through the user's account, as defined by any user identification mechanisms such as cookies, passwords or authentication certificates, and the user hereby agrees to be personally liable for any and all obligations entered into or assumed by others who access the information service through the user's account.
2.5 Neither the user nor its designated users may reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, any information, software or other content which they receive or access through the information service, without the prior written consent of the Club Privilege Webmaster.
The user agrees that :
3.1 Use of the information service is at the user's sole risk. Neither Club Privilege nor any of its information providers, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents, or Internet Service Providers ("the suppliers"):
3.1.1 guarantee that the information service will be uninterrupted, error-free, accurate or correct;
3.1.2 shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information service or inability to use the service or out of any breach of this agreement.
3.2 The user shall not add to the information service any material that Club Privilege has the intellectual property rights of or any other person.
3.3 The user shall not upload, post or otherwise publish on or over the information service, and not seek on or over the service, any software, file, information, communication or other content :
3.3.1 which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other;
3.3.2 which, under the circumstances and in Club Privilege's sole discretion, is, or is likely to be perceived by an intended recipient or target as, defamatory, deceptive, misleading, abusive, profane, offensive or inappropriate or contrary to any laws of the countries in which the information service may be accessed;
3.3.3 which contains children and/or minors;
3.3.4 which constitutes a threat to, harassment of, or invasion of privacy of any person or legal persons;
3.3.5 which detrimentally affects the information service or Club Privilege in any way whatsoever;
3.3.6 which contains any virus or any other attribute that may cause a corruption of data;
3.3.7 which, without the approval of Club Privilege, contains any advertising, promotion or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes.
3.4 The Club Privilege site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Club Privilege and the user acknowledges that Club Privilege is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any other aspect or the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Club Privilege or any association with its operators.
4. DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
4.1 The information service is distributed in good faith without any warranties either express or implied, including any implied warranties of the merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, freedom from viruses or other harmful code or fitness for a particular purpose.
4.2 The user waives any claim which the user may have against Club Privilege, its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies and their employees, contractors and officers in respect of any selection of, or retention of, or the acts or omissions of, third parties in connection with the information service.
4.3 The user acknowledges that Club Privilege will not be required to edit or review for accuracy or appropriateness any content within the service.
4.4 The user hereby indemnifies Club Privilege its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, contractors, officers and its employees or suppliers and holds them harmless against all claims or actions which may be instituted against Club Privilege for loss or damage which may be incurred by Club Privilege arising out of the user's use of the web-site or any breach of these terms and conditions by the user.
5. IMMATERIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1 Club Privilege reserves all copyrights and other rights in and to any content available through the information service that is identified as, claimed by Club Privilege as, or known by the user to be, proprietary to Club Privilege or its licensors or suppliers. The content on the information service is protected under applicable copyright law, including as a collective work.
5.2 The user or designated user who places or has placed software, a file, information, communication or other content on, in, over or through the accessible areas of the service grants to Club Privilege or assignees an exclusive, paid-up, perpetual and worldwide right to copy, distribute, display, perform, publish, translate, adapt, modify and otherwise use in connection with Club Privilege's business or the business of Club Privilege's assignees such software, files, information, communications and other content, regardless of the medium, technology or form utilised by Club Privilege in the exercise of this grant.
6. USE OF USER INFORMATION BY Club Privilege
6.1 Club Privilege may in the widest sense possible distribute, loan, sell or otherwise share with other persons or entities information constituting or descriptive of demographic information, habits, usage patterns, preferences, survey data or other descriptive or related data which does not permit recipients to individually identify any particular user of the information service.
6.2 Club Privilege will be entitled in its sole discretion and without notice to provide user information and records to the courts, law enforcement agencies, others involved in prosecuting claims or investigations for conduct or conditions alleged or believed to be illegal or to intimdate or threaten rights of any person or entity, and to maintain and use internally such information and records.
6.3 Club Privilege may also provide online and e-mail communications to the user on matters pertaining to the information service, its features, its sponsors, or its use without compensation to the user, but shall do so reasonably and in good faith.
6.4 The user acknowledges:
6.4.1 that communications within the information service may be monitored or reviewed for quality control and other reasonable business purposes;
6.4.2 that advertising and promotion may occur on the information service and that the user shall not have any claim with respect to any proceeds from such activities.
6.5 The use of the user information and the disposal or dissemination thereof shall not constitute invasion of privacy by Club Privilege.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This User Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
8.1 No agreement to alter, vary or cancel this agreement and no addition or amendment to or deletion from this agreement shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by all the parties.
8.2 No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party ("the grantor") may show grant or allow to the other ("the grantee") shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor's rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
8.3 This agreement contains the whole agreement between the parties and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.
This is an adult site. Privacy is important to you and to us.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership to adults. All persons under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from accessing or viewing the contents of this site.
We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 21. Where we seek payment from you we will request secondary id which will assist us in establishing that you are over 21.
What Information About Subscribers is Collected?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us via the Site which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, chatroom postings and other communication data), whether this is information required for our own billing purposes, provided by our Moderators and Chatroom Ops or otherwise.
What do we do with the information?
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may/would only have the discretion to disclose your personal information to third parties;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset.
- If Club Privilege or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its subscribers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Your email address
Your email address is only used for site related information, such as notifications of new private messages and account related notifications, newsletters and special offers. We do not share your email address with any other companies and it will remain completely private throughout your membership with us. If you wish to remove yourself from our email lists then you can simply click the unsubscribe link from one of our emails or send an email (from the address you have registered with us) to remove me.
The Data Controller for all personal information collected about subscribers of the Site can be reached by e-mail here. The Data Controller has the authority to resolve all issues regarding the collection, modification, correction, deletion and use of the personal information that has been collected by the Site.
You have the right to access information held about you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these.
Acceptable Use Policy
Your account shall be terminated immediately and we may report you to the relevant authority if your behaviour on our website consists of any of the followingAnything illegal and contrary to the laws of South Africa, including (but not limited to!) the promotion, suggestion or allusion to underage sex, rape or any non consensual acts, hard drugs or any other kind of illegal activity.
Non Acceptable Behaviour.
- Abusive, aggressive, hateful or racist behaviour towards fellow members, Moderators or Administration staff.
- Commercial posts, spamming, offering of a service, or the mention of financial involvement, are restricted to the commercial parties area of the forum and must comply with the guidelines. It is acceptable to open a room in the chatroom to discuss/promote your party, however any such promotion should be limited to the room you create and be run in accordance with the chatroom user rules, you should also note that whilst it is acceptable to have some text on your camera for the party, you should be visible on camera and at no time is it acceptable to show a phone number or email address.
- Posting a telephone number, email address or other contact information anywhere in any public area (use private messages).
- Allowing a third party to activate or use your account.
- Holding an account type that is deceitful to others.
- Knowingly transmitting any data or uploading material which contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, key stroke loggers or any other harmful programs which could adversely affect software or hardware.
- Infringing any copyright or other intellectual property belonging to any other person.
- Attempts to evade the site conditions or restrictions.
- Naming and shaming members (with the exception to the reputation system).
- Accessing or appearing on any existing or new accounts if you have been banned from the site.
- Attempts to trade or swap photos of others that are not registered members.
Photos and Videos
- All photos and videos shall contain the account holder(s); it should not be possible to identify any third parties.
- No person who appears to be under the age of 18.
- No identifiable people in the background.
- No email address, URLs or mobile/telephone numbers.
- Anything that is deemed to be too obscene or inappropriate for this site may be removed.
Enforcing the rules
No profile shall be placed that seeks promotes or encourages any of the above.
The Team has the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and/or delete content posted by you in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Failure to comply with the AUP can lead to a friendly warning or a permanent ban from the site without notice depending on the severity of the offence.
Please ensure that you have read and understand these rules.
If you are unsure about any of the AUP or rules relating to the use of this site, then please contact a member of the Team. If you do not wish to be bound by these guidelines, then please leave the website immediately.
About the Team
Moderators are volunteers that have been recruited to help moderate this site and chat room by proving that they can act impartially and act responsibly towards others whilst upholding the AUP.
Admin are the site owners who liaise with the Moderators and help run the site on a day to day basis.
You may expect that the Moderators and Admin will act in the best interest of Club Privilege. By adhering to the above rules, you can expect not to be harassed by any member, Moderator or Admin, if you feel that you have grounds for a complaint then you may contact Admin with the date time with the details of what has occurred by using the 'Contact Us' section of this site.
Club Privilege have the right to change the AUP at anytime without prior notice to its members or Moderators.
Club Privilege have the right to withdraw membership without notice or explanation.
Club Privilege's decision on any matter set out in this AUP shall be final.
Cookies we DO use:
- 1 cookie to remember if you want to stay logged in.
- 2 cookies to handle your logged in 'session'. These cookies keep you logged into the site while you browse.
Cookies we DON'T use:
- Any cookies to track you specifically on the website.
- Any cookies that are passed to or from advertising companies, or to any other third party company.
- Any cookies which can be used to indicate to a third party that you have visited this website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the Support Centre.